Friday, November 11, 2011

"crooked, curved, and power" - Random Words Assignment


Photo is a little washed out, sorry. First time using colored pencils! Not that much to say about this one...it's not done, I still have tons of paper to fill in somehow. I have to draw in the hat, and I'll do that soon. I also want to work on the skintone and rounding it out a bit/adding more values. Any ideas for what I can do around it? There's a loottt more canvas space so I don't really know what to do! I think I'm gonna fill in some of his shirt.

Thanks for letting me distort your face, Neil :)

4 comments:

  1. looking good so far! no comments honestly... its working

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job :) i like the abstract coloring and drawing. as you said, if you work on the skin tone and round it a little, i think it will be more awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your coloring skills~! The bright colors of the eyes and the headphones make it pop out and just look plain awesome! Good job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This. Looks. Totally. Awesome! I really love the motion and edginess brought forth by the lines. I really like that you can still see them. I also liked how you used a lot of colors that people would normally not see in your drawing. Good Job! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete